Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The PRE-ORDER CAMPAIGN (\”Campaign\”) begins on 02/20/2022 at 11:59PM and ends on 04/05/2022 at 11:59PM PT (the \”Promotion Period\”).
The sponsor of this Campaign is JESSICA OLSON (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Campaign, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Campaign. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Campaign. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open internationally to those who are 18 and over (the \”Entrant\”). Parent/guardian may enter for those under 18. This Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Every entrant who provides accurate information shall receive ONE (1) SIGNED BOOKPLATE, TWO (2) DIGITAL ART PRINTS, FIVE (5) CHARACTER CARDS, and ONE (1) BOOKMARK (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $5).
Only one prize per receipt will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Campaign is open internationally. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Campaign during the Promotion Period online by accurately filling out the entry form, which can be found HERE.
To redeem the PRE-ORDER OFFER you must submit a screenshot or photo of a receipt from a retailer lawfully selling A FORGERY OF ROSES by Jessica S. Olson (the Book), in either hardback, e-book or audiobook format. Proof of purchase may take the form of a copy of a receipt, order confirmation, email or packing slip showing the retailer name, the date of the transaction and the purchase price and title of the Book. Other forms of proof of purchase including receipts that do not indicate the title of the Book may be accepted at the discretion of Sponsor. To redeem the LIBRARY REQUEST OFFER, you may upload a screenshot or copy of a submitted library request form for the Book. Other forms of proof of library request including receipts that do not indicate the title of the Book may be accepted at the discretion of Sponsor.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Campaign.
5. PRIZE DISTRIBUTION: Prizes will be sent out within SIX (6) MONTHS of the end of the promotion period. Sponsor accepts no liability for any prizes that are undelivered due to errors with the Entry or postal delays or issues.
7. PRIVACY: By entering the Campaign, you grant Sponsor permission to share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other Campaign Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Campaign; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Campaign or download of any materials in the Campaign.
If, for any reason, the Campaign is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Campaign, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Campaign.